Monday, December 8, 2008

You mean you want to know what the actual mortgage rate is?

*sigh* Fine!

After intense negotiations with our company's RESPA guru who will remain nameless -- and when I say negotiations, that is to say she... or I mean that person... told me exactly how I must present the information if I wanted to live -- I have gained permission to periodically post the day's rates.

I am open to feedback as far as the type of loan program, etc. but I'm going to start with the basic ol' vanilla 30-year fixed conforming loan:

And without further adieu (drum roll please)

As of 6:05pm on 12/8/08

5.125% Rate / 5.279 APR
Loan amount: $417,000
Loan Program: 30 Year Fixed

Wahoo! Not so painless after all, ay?!? As always, thanks for reading!!! --James

1 comment:

Denice Rochelle said...

Thank you, James. "Basic vanilla" is a good gauge in my eyes. Don't go gettin' fancy on me, no French Vanilla. Rate simplicity is appreciated.